Saturday, November 8, 2008

All Good Things Must Come to an End

While it was fun I'm happy that soccer season has finally ended. Blake had a great time coaching, Korbin loved playing and the rest of us had a blast watching. It was fun to see Korbin improve in his technique. This season was one exciting time for Korbin. He scored his first soccer goal two weeks ago earning him lunch at McDs and $5 from Nanna. Then a week ago he had had a taste of the glory and wasn't going to pass up more. He ended up scoring 3 goals and to top it all off my parents were able to come down and watch that game. We really are so very proud of him!



Some kids this age may not know what position in soccer they like best, but not Korbin. He knows exactly what he likes and where to be. He is already talking about trying out for club soccer. Lucky for me you have to be 8. I'm just not ready for that type of commitment yet. So one sport down and now time to find out about Baseball. Oh yeah!!

10 comments:

Shellie said...

love those little soccer teams, they are so cute!

Laura said...

He is so cute! I can't believe how grown up he looks!

Cecily R said...

He looks so BIG!!! Tell him that's just not allowed! :)

Stephanie said...

That is awesome, Korbin did so well. I have to agree, soccer is always fun, but nice when the season is over.

Rochelleht said...

He is so cute! I am loving his hair.

Michelle said...

Great PSF! I love watching my girls play soccer. We still have two more games to go.

Have a great weekend!

earthlingorgeous said...

Oh that is so nice, you son is into sports! He looks so adorable by the way!

Earth

Anonymous said...

Aww so cute. I love soccer - we went to two practices and K-Girl sat on the sideline with me. That was enough of that. Way to go on those goals, Korbin!

Shauna said...

I ♥ your blog! Thanks for sharing :)

Chris said...

It's fun to watch the kids play soccer. Your son looks like a natural, and if he's scoring like that he probably is.