I hope everyone of my blogging friends both near and far has a wonderful Valentines Day!
This morning Blake got the kids up for school, packed their lunches and even drove all the boys to school. Thanks hunny for letting me sleep in!!
Today I'll be heading to the school to drop off treats for Korbin's class party. Then over to Brekkon's classroom where I'm incharge of the V-day craft. All the while my sweet G-man will be taging along. He really is the catch at the school. Whenever I show up with him I always have an instant babysitter. I can usually find him in the Principals office watching tv or just hanging out with the other staff members. After my fun at the school we will be heading home where the boys will find their V-day goodies on their beds. The older two are so excited they keep reminding me to not forget. As if I ever could! Then tonight I'll be making stuffed shells, a favorite, and we will stay up late and watch a movie: "The Princess Bride" or "Stardust"; both have action and a love story to satisfy everyone.


11 comments:
Sounds like the perfect way to spend Valentine's Day!
Sounds like a fun-filled, love-filled day! ♥
Stuffed shells sound wonderful. Have a great Valentine's Day with your sweet family!
Happy V-Day; what a cute mom & cute wifey you are :)
Sounds like heaven.
Fun day! The boys get their Valentine goodies at dinner, and I made a giant heart shaped cookie for dessert. DH sent me flowers. Always nice!
Have a great day!
What a fun Valentines!! I just saw the movie Stardust and quite enjoyed it too!!
Sounds like a FUN day! Sure love ya!
Happy Belated Valentine's Day!!!!!!
Thank you for commenting on my blog!
It was exciting to hear you have 3 boys, too. I agree, boys are great! I am jealous of my 3 sons' energy! *Phew*
I saw a T-shirt in Walmart today in the little boy section that said, "My Parents are Exhausted" I got a kick out of that one :) I wouldn't trade it for the world!
Sounds like a nice Valentines day!
How fun! What a good Mommy you are! I'm sure those boys love you to pieces!
Happy late Valentines Day!!
Post a Comment