Sunday, December 9, 2007

Dickens' Festival: Take 2

Sorry it has taken me SO long to update my blog. Boy have I been a slacker! I just can't believe how busy life has been this past week but as promised here are the pictures from Dickens'.

My dad and Blake in front of our booth.

Blake all dressed up. He got the Queens award for being in character the longest.

Here I am dressed and ready for a long day of selling. The dress I'm wearing used to be my MIL's. It was really fun to dress up and speak with an English accent.

Blake getting ready to head out with his loot to sell. He was really good walking around and selling before all the shows.

We really did have a blast doing this and we are for sure doing it again next year. We will be buying a Cotton candy machine and a popcorn machine. Right now that is all we plan on selling. It was fun and the money we made payed for Christmas!

6 comments:

Traci said...

That is awesome! Love the costumes too. What a lot of fun and work too!

Laura said...

You guys look GREAT! Way to get into it! Did you bring in a killing?

Michelle said...

We brought in enough to pay for Christmas so that was nice!

aurora said...

You both look so great! Your booth is amazing, too. How fun is that?

I wish that we had a Dicken's Festival. What a way to get into the mood.

Great pictures. Thanks!

Megan said...

It looks so great Michelle. I think I am going to have to fly out next year and help! You know me and dressing up!

Holly (2 Kids and Tired) said...

It looks so fun! Your booth is great.