Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Tubing Fun!!

Over MLK holiday we decided to go to the closest ski resort for some tubing fun. We went with my parents, Melissa (family friend) and Sylvia (my in-laws foreign exchange student). We had such a fun time. Little G even went down all by himself! At one point the operator spun G's tub and he went down the whole way just spinning. I think he was dizzy because instead of jumping out and pulling his tube out of the way he just sat there. But he must of liked it because once back at the top he said, "Pin me gain!"



The other two boys just took off on there on and I would here a "Hi mom!" as they flew past. Overall I think it was a fun time had by all!




Mommy and G

The G-man tubing by.

Korbin standing in line

Grandpa!

Sylvia

Daddy and his G-man

Meema and the boys

I know they are cute!!


Tubing sure can wear you out.

15 comments:

Laura said...

We have done that a few times this year and LOVE it! Looks like you had a blast!

melanie said...

How did I not know you guys had so much snow up there??

Looks like a fun day!

Michelle said...

Tubing looks like so much fun and it looks like you all had a great day!

Indrani said...

Whoa! So much fun on snow!
It must have been great fun for the kids with the whole family around.

Cathy said...

That looks like such fun! Great pictures.

Carrie and Troy Keiser said...

Oh fun, makes me think that I have not posted our sledding pix on here, only facebook.
Gotta love a good day sledding!

Chris said...

That looks so fun -- I haven't been tubing for years (last time I went I ended up in a river).

latree said...

I knw that was fun!

Pam Emmons said...

How fun! We don't get snow and my kids are totally missing it!

Cecily R said...

Looks like TONS of fun...fabulous pics (as always)!

Bridget said...

What fun!! Great pictures!

Izzy, Emmy 'N Alexander said...

Now that looks like a whole lot of fun! How exciting and what a great day!

Mom said...

What a fun day! Something about snow that brings out the kid is us...as long as we're not shoveling the sidewalk, of course!

Shaka said...

looks like fun! i especially love that you don't have to walk up the hill when you go to a ski resort!

Carey said...

Looks like fun. We have a place here we can go tubing, but never have. Maybe I will look into it.
Hope your having a great day.