Since the boys didn't have school we decided to go sledding! We had a blast ridding down the hills. Of course the climb back up wore you out, but the thrill of going back down again made it all worth it.
Above are Teague (Brek's friends), Sylvia, G, and Brek. Korbin didn't feel very good that day and just wanted to stay with Nanna. He helped her make chicken noodle soup (or so he tells it)for us to enjoy when we got done sledding. I say that was very thoughtful of them and very YUMMY!!

Brek and Sylvia. She is my in-laws exchange student from China. She had never been sledding before. It is so fun seeing her try new things. She is like a kid on Christmas morning; hardly able to contain her excitement. I love it!

Check out that smile. Does someone love sledding or what?? I got this as he was heading down the hill. He was so cute dragging his sled up after going down. I was just cracking up at him. Every time it was his turn on the sled he would say, "Pus hard! Go Fast!" There were these kids next to us that had round sleds. They are the best because you can spin on them. Anyway, all the boys rode it and I would spin them down the hill. G would yell, "Me go! Me go!". Finally it was his turn and because he is so light he just spun FAST all the way down. When he was done he kept falling over because he was so dizzy. Once he could stand he looked up at me and yelled, "AGIAN!"
11 comments:
So fun! I love G's grin...I am still not a fan of snow in St. George, but I love looking at your snowy pics cuddled up on my couch in a blanket, nice and warm. Fun day. You are a good mom for taking them. If Trev and I had kids I'd have bundled them all up and sent them with you and went shopping.
How fun! We anticipate 5-7 inches this weekend. My boys are anxious!
You gotta love a good snow day!! Thanks for the yummy treats on my door step. have a merry christmas
AWESOME! Don't you just love the snow?
What a blast! Snow days are so fun. Pretty cool that you got it in St. George!
Oh, how fun! Merry Christmas to you and your family!
How fun! I want to take the kids sledding soon too, but we wills ee how that goes.
Love the smile!
Can you believe it? We moved here to avoid a white Christmas. Thanks so much for the yummy treats. They were wonderful! Hope your holiday was awesome.
Happy for you. Glad it's not me. ;-) I love sledding, but hate the snow. We got my sister in law's family a sled this year and they loved it. I'll take the 70 degree weather we're having.
It snowed there too, so fun.. since it never happens. We are thinking about coming up to Cedar this weekend. We should get together. It's been forever!
Just stopping by and wishing you all a belated Happy New Year!
Post a Comment