Yes that is snow and yes it is still falling, falling, falling. It started about 4:00 pm today and has been snowing all day (it is now midnight). School is cancelled for tomorrow so the boys will be excited to hear that. I know they are going to beg to play in it. Honestly though you should see the flakes coming down, they are HUGE.
On the way to guitar lessons Brek noticed that it was starting snow.
Brek: Mom is it snowing again for the 3rd time this year.
Me: Yup it looks that way (no form of excitement in my voice).
Brek: OH BOY! It's a Christmas miracle!
So the plan for tomorrow is to bundle up my all to excited boys and let them play to their hearts content.
Just for fun:
I looked up our extended weather report
Thursday: Snow during the morning will diminish to a few snow showers during the afternoon
Friday: Partly cloudy skies in the morning will give way to cloudy skies during the afternoon. (huh??, so what they are saying is that it will be cloudy)
Saturday: Considerable cloudiness. (hee hee this one is my favorite. I think I like the word "cloudiness")
Sunday: Times of sun and clouds. (hmmm....)
You know I think I could forcast the weather.
Thursday, December 18, 2008
Oh The Weather Outside is Frightful...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Ours is 77 today, 75 Sat and 30 Sun and 23 Mon. HUH!?!?
I love this picture of your house! It looks so homey. I hate the snow. boo.
I hope your boys are enjoying the snow. We are supposed to get snow tonight and tomorrow. Kids cant wait to play in it.
Beautiful picture, your house is so pretty.
Love the photo! I loved it when school was canceled!
Great picture! I miss the snow. Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful holiday!
Our house looked like that this week too! Our forecast for the weekend and into next week is snow, snow, snow!
PRETTY! So happy you got a little snow down under!
Post a Comment