I know that Christmas was like almost a month ago but better late then never...right? So here is our holiday fun for all to enjoy. (I will do a separate post as to where I have been).
In the morning the boys got up and found that everyone was still sleeping. So they sneak into the kitchen and to get pots and pans. They then burst into our room banging the pots and pans yelling "Santa came get up". It was about 6am. Yes we will retaliate.
My boys Christmas morning.
Checking out the loot in their stocking.
Our G-man was getting in this whole opening presents thing. After a while all he wanted to do was just open the gifts. He didn't care what was in them. If you were opening a present he was there lending a helping hand.
Once everything was opened and put away we headed back over to Blake's parents house for more presents and breakfast. It was lots of fun watching all the cousins playing together. Overall we had a wonderful Christmas! But wait, the fun doesn't end there.
Off to my parents house bright and early on the 26th. Where we were met with even more gifts to open (let me tell you my boys were really loving that). One of the gifts that the boys got was ski lessons, Brekkon snowboarding and Korbin ski. We headed for Snowbasin early Sat. morning and had a blast skiing. While the boys were doing their lessons Blake, my brother and I were able to go off on our own. No we didn't have any accidents or falling off ski lifts. But we did have a great time and some good wipe outs. Especially when the boys joined us. Brekkon was a hoot to watch. He would get off the lift, strap on his board and then head down the mountain with no worries. Korbin was a bit more cautious and took his time making sure not to kill himself. It was amazing watching how fast they picked it up. They both were keeping up with the rest of us adults with no problems.
Brek heading down.
Korbin with me behind him. Let me just say that they were going down greens.
Me warming up in the ski lodge. It was REALLY cold out and snowing a lot.
So there you have it, our Christmas fun. I asked my boys what their favorite presents were:
Brek - Snowboarding and heelys
Korbin - skiing, UB Funkeys and wiggle car
Garrik - wiggle car and race track (this is based off of what he plays with the most)


15 comments:
What a fun Christmas! That is awesome about your boys on the slopes too! Great family fun for sure!
Welcome back to bloghood. Looks like a great holiday!
Nice to see you! Your Christmas looks like it was so much fun. E gets his first snowboarding lesson tonight and he's completely stoked. I would definitely retaliate about the pots and pans, although you do have to admit it was creative!
I'm glad you are back to blogging girl! It looks like you had a great Christmas. I can't wait to see what else you have to blog about.
My fondue friend! That picture was SOOO familiar with the bowls of uncooked meat (I think that's what it is anyway...)! Love that we aren't the only weird stuck in the 70's family!!
Merry (late or early depending on how you want to look at it) Christmas!
Sounds like you all had a great time! Cute pictures.
Glad you are back!
Looks like a WONDERFUL holiday season! I am so glad you made it through all the crazy stuff last week too! Sad we didn't get to see you when you were up here! NEXT TIME!
You are alive! :) Missed ya! Looks like a totally fun Christmas! We're coming to UT this Christmas. Can't wait to be in the snow for the holiday.
Sounds like you had a great Christmas. Was it hard skiing with the snow falling like that? Looks like it would have been hard to see. Glad the boys had a great time.
Its good to hear from you again. Hope you have a great weekend.
Hey, good to see you back! Sounds like you have a wonderful holiday! Your Christmas Eve fondue sounds like so much fun. Great pictures and your kids are cute and handsome as always!
NOBODY is allowed to look that cute apres-ski in the lodge. I always look like a wet dog. A wet dog with bed-head.
Fun holiday and WELCOME BACK! You better have been somewhere amazing because I've missed you!!!
Welcome back! Looks like you guys had a nice Christmas. I think we were both up north around the same time. We will have to cordinate seeing each other next time.
Love Fondue, and your skiing day looks like so much fun. It's been too long since we have gone skiing, seeing your pictures, makes me miss it all the more.
You have been busy, I wondered what happened to you! :)
It's so fun to read about other people's traditions! Yours: fondue, Ours: Chinese food... looks like a great time!
Are you dying without the office? I am.
Post a Comment