Brekkon was on the cover of St. George Magazine for the month of Dec. The photo shoot was in Nov. at Blake's aunts house. Korbin and their cousin Cordon also posed for the magazine. They are on Pg. 10 and 13. We were surprised to see the cover picture be of Brekkon.


The boys putting out cookies and milk for Santa. I just love this picture. Cordon, Korbin and Brekkon.

Sorry this picture didn't turn out well. I tried to take a lot and they all looked the same. It was small in the magazine so.... Anyway, Korbin is sitting reading the book The Polar Express and his cousin Cordon is playing with the train set. We were told this was to be the cover picture so you can imagine our surprise when we saw it was Brekkon.
16 comments:
That is so NEAT! How cool is that?! What a fun treasure to keep for them.
How fun! Such cute pictures!
What fun! Your boys look darling.
HOW NEAT!! What a GREAT keepsake!
What great pictures and what a great keepsake for the kids! I bet it just made Brekkon's day to be featured on the cover.
Your tree is beautiful, and how perceptive of the boys to worry about Santa getting in through the chimney!
That is so great! what a wonderful surprise to have him on the cover!
I love the pictures and the pjs they are wearing. Your boys look so cute! What a fun keepsake!
How fun! Great photos!
That is so exciting! All those pictures are so darling!
Does he love it? Brax would be so embarassed, but I bet Brekkon loves being "famous."
This is so neat! How did you get this opportunity? I love these photos...frame them!
To be so young--and already published! Very cute!
What a fun surprise to see! I bet your son is so proud too! I heart St.George!!!
sweet! I know someone famous! awesome...
Tam
Really great pictures! Do you get copies?
Crystal - Blakes aunt is pretty well known here in St. George and every year she has her grandkids be on the St. George magazine for Nov. and Dec. This year she asked if Brekkon and Korbin wanted to do it.
Katrina - No we don't get any copies, which is a big bummer :(
Post a Comment