Tuesday, May 5, 2009

In case you are wondering...

...what I've been up to here is a little hint.

Days of Camelot from KCSG TV on Vimeo.



Yes! Myself and three other crazy ladies (Blake's aunt and two cousins) are bringing a Medieval Fair to St. George UT. It will be held May 22-23 @ the Hurricane Fairgrounds. I'm the Entertainment Director for the fair and I have three stages that need to be filled along with getting street performers. It has been crazy busy especially since everything has to got to print May 6th. I'm not sure when I'll be able to get on again and update. I still have Easter pictures to post and our Tea Party pictures to post. I just haven't had very much time. In the meantime I hope you enjoyed this commercial that we put together for the fair. Korbin is in it, he is the kid on the left sword fighting. Oh and if any of you are going to be in the St. George area May 22 - 23 drop me a line and I'll get you some passes!!

8 comments:

Emily said...

Very cool! You are busy! Loved the commercial! Very impressive . . .

I won't be in Utah, so have plenty of fun for me too!

Laura said...

I don't know how you do all you do!!! YOU ROCK! Girl's camp too!! YIKES!! I can't even take a shower and do the laundry in a given day and you are taking charge of the St. G. tea parties!! LOVE YA!!

aurora said...

Wow! Seriously? Big job! You are wonder woman. ☺

Anonymous said...

Sweet! I am so there. I have really missed going to the fair in Texas...I'll call you for more details :)

Wendi said...

Are you serious? Girl you are amazing. i love it. Wish I was going to be in St. George May 22-23. Keep us posted!

Carey said...

Happy Mother's Day my friend!

The Family Bond said...

Good luck. I'm sure all your hard work will be much enjoyed and appreciated. Can't wait to see pics.

JR and Brynn said...

Michelle, just wanted to tell you how amazing it all turned out. It was so awesome!! We had such a great time there. It was so much fun! What an amazing turn out. Thanks so much for the opportunity to perform. You are the best!!