We celebrated our little man's 3rd birthday this weekend with Grandma, Grandpa, Linny and Sylvia (my in-laws exchange student from China). My MIL made Garriks favorite meal: Taco's and corn on the cob. Yes he is a simple boy and yes he can totally down some corn on the cob.
My older boys put there money together and got G a toy guitar. After about an hour of hearing Garrik play it I'm starting to regret that toy choice. He got some badly needed cloths and pj's. He had such a fun time and a huge smile on his face the whole time. I think his favorite was when everyone called him to sing happy birthday. He would just smile and point to himself and say, "Me!" One thing is for sure, we have enjoyed having this little guy in our family! I can't imagine life without our G-man. Thanks for being such a wonderful son and little brother!!
In Other News
On Saturday our Korbin scored his first soccer goal of the season. He was so excited! All season he had been working so hard for a goal and it has finally paid off. After he scored the goal he ran passed me saying, "I want my McDonald's!" So for dinner we all went to McD's to celebrate our Korbin's big goal!
Also this last Saturday was the Fall Carnival at the boys school. It was a big hit. We had so many people show up, even people who didn't even have kids in our school. My boys had a fun time going from booth to booth. At one point, Brekkon got into the dunking booth. Trust me, I didn't know he was going to do that or I would have stopped him. He didn't last long, only about 10 min. The water was cold, the outside temp was 70 and the booth was in the shade. To top it all off he didn't have a change of cloths. I found out about it from one of his friends who had a blast dunking him. I wish I had seen him sitting there, I would have paid to get a shot off. Anyway, he didn't complain about being cold. After about 30 min. of him shaking I took him to the van and had him change into Korbin's soccer uniform (good thing we had it in the car).
All in all it was a fun weekend!


5 comments:
Happy Birthday Garrick and way to go Korbin!!
Sounds like a really fun weekend! Happy Birthday, Garrick. Boy, I would have loved to have seen that dunking booth! :-)
FUN! Korbin is looking so big! Happy B-day G!
OK, so I totally love that new song from Pink also. The video is funny. G is such a cute kid. Halle will be turning 3 in January and I'm a little afraid of the toys she'll receive. I think that guitar sounds fun though. I bet he's lov'n it.
Hey you, just checking in on your cute family. Happy Birthday to the G-Man! That is awesome about Korbin, too. We sure love hanging out with you guys.
Post a Comment