Michelle... do you even remember me? Ha... I was doing some blog searching this afternoon since I just entered the blogging world and thought of you-- and found you! It's good to know that you are still around and hopefully we can keep in better touch this way with each other! Check us out at:
I am a SAHM of three handsome boys ages 9, 6, and 2. We love living in a place where you can go hiking and camping year round. I enjoy working out, swimming with my boys, girl night outs, dates with my hubby, reading, online scrapebooking, biking and just having fun.
6 comments:
OK!! Love it! SO true!
So cute! We're heading to the mall to trick or treat . . .
Too funny!
funny. how did book club go? what is the next book?
Michelle... do you even remember me? Ha... I was doing some blog searching this afternoon since I just entered the blogging world and thought of you-- and found you! It's good to know that you are still around and hopefully we can keep in better touch this way with each other! Check us out at:
http://wagnerfamilyofboys.blogspot.com/
funny-but sadly prob. true!
Post a Comment