Happy Father's Day hunny!! We sure do love and appreciate all the things you do for us. You are just a wonderful man and I'm a VERY lucky woman (believe me I know that)! I have to brag about some of the great things this wonderful man does:
1. During school he gets the boys up and ready and even fixes their lunches! He does this so that I can sleep in.
2. Every night after dinner he does the dishes without me even asking him.
3. Whenever he comes home he says how great the house looks, even when you can tell I haven't done a thing that day.
4. He is always telling me I'm beautiful.
5. He works hard so that we can have this wonderful life.
6. He loves his boys and me more than his life.
7. He gets the boys ready for church so that I can get ready and not have to worry about them.
8. Whenever I don't feel like cooking he is right there making something YUMMIE!!
9. If there are dishes in the sink in the morning he does them so that I can wake up to a clean kitchen.
10. He cleans the house too. Vacuums, dust, mop, sweep, the works because he wants his boys to see that it is a shared responsibility.
Now for a little bragging about my man:
Yesterday he did his very first Triathlon and finished overall 103 out of 336! We were so very proud of him. Out of his class he was the 3rd one out of the water. I was very impressed. I knew he could swim, I just didn't realize how GOOD he could swim. Then he went to the bike and finally the run. The kids and I had a blast cheering him on and watching him finish. I don't want to steel his thunder so I'll let him tell you all about it on his blog. But I did want to say how very proud we are of him for setting this goal and accomplishing it!
Happy Father's Day to a very wonderful man, my Blake!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
To My Wonderful Husband
Labels:
father's day,
triathlon
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Wow! What a wonderful man to have around! Congrats to him on his good showing in the Triathlon!
aren't we so lucky to have such great husbands and dads for our kids!
Okay people I am just a humble person who loves his wife very much. Please go to my blog and let me know what you think. thanks.
Post a Comment