Well, we are all loaded up and ready to head off to girls camp bright and early tomorrow morning. I've been camp director before but never on this level. It is much harder when you have to plan tents and food for ALL your girls plus leaders. WOW!! I sure did have it easy back in Texas! Cabins, food cooked for you, a swimming pool; ahhh those were the good ole days. Anyway, I'll be back with lots to tell and lots of pictures. Till then!
Tuesday, June 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


7 comments:
Ooh! I'll be interested to hear how it goes! I go in July! Have fun!
Have tons of fun!
I'm so jealous! I love LOVE Girl's Camp!!
Okay Michelle, I haven't been a very good blogger lately and haven't been to your blog for awhile, so the first thing I have to say is "oh my word on Blake's weight loss!!!" That is amazing!! He looks really good.
Also, I would love to hear about your girls camp experience. I am the stake girls camp director and our camp is in 2 weeks. The stake plans everything here and we have around 100 girls (so you know how busy my life is right now- but the good thing is a break is just around the corner).
Sounds like you are keeping really busy. Hope all is going well!
alright michelle, you've been a bigger slacker than me. it's time to start blogging again. hee, hee
Just poppin' in to say Hi and let you know that I was thinking of you.
I hope you are doing well.
Wow girls camp! It's hard being parents to your own kids imagine being parents to other parents' kids as well! I'm pretty sure everythingturned out quite well.
Post a Comment