Wednesday, July 18, 2007

On my way!

Today I'm heading off to Education Week at BYU-Idaho. I'll be driving up with my mom and her friend and we will be rooming together. I attended last year with my two friends Katri and Julie and had the time of my life. I'm looking forward to this year and the great escape it gives to everyday life. Plus as an added bonus, I just found out that both Katri and Julie decided to attend last minute!! I have been feeling a little down lately about some things. I'm enjoying St. George, but there are some factors here that I'm having a hard time getting used to. It is great to see that the Lord knows my needs. And what I needed was to see some of my sweet beautiful friends!! I'll post all about this trip and our Lake Powell trip when I return!

11 comments:

Julianne said...

Oh, have a wonderful time Michelle! I'm sure you will. It was great to see you last week. :) I have some really great pics to post on my blog from it. Hopefully I'll be able to do it before you get home!

Renee said...

Have a wondeful time! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

In answer to your Harry Potter question...Friday is my anniversary so I'll be with my hubby (he isn't into HP as much as I!). But I have pre-ordered the book and it will be delivered Sat.

Laura said...

Have fun! I wish I was coming with you! Good thing I can see you and Megan on Sat night for our little date!

Stephanie said...

Have a fun time Michelle! I love Education Weeks!

Lisa said...

Have fun! I've only been to Education Week once and my friends and I kept getting lost and couldn't get into the classes we wanted...very frustrating, so we spent a lot of time chatting and talking in depth about the classes we could find and attend :) It's a great break and even better with friends and family!

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

Can't wait to hear how it went....

Rochelleht said...

That's so fun! I'm sure you guys will have a blast! I'm really happy that you are going and that you'll get to see Julie and Katri. Two of my fave people in the whole world! Have fun!

katri said...

I am glad that I was able to see you at Ed Week. Hopefully next year we can plan things better.

Rock on in your Dollar earrings!!! :)

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

when the heck are you getting back anyway???

Julie said...

Wew, I like your music. You are so cool. What fun it was to hang out like old times. Hope we can get together again soon.

Mique (as in Mickey) said...

WHEN ARE YOU GOING TO UPDATE??? I'm starting to lose faith!!!