Four jobs I've held:
Cashier at Jitney Jungle: I grew up in Mississippi, does that explain it? Actaully it was a great job because they totally worked around my after school activities.
Western Watts: Hated this job. It was a telamarketing place in Rexburg, ID. It payed our rent though so....
Nanny: After we moved to Texas we lived with our in-laws for about 3 months and to make some more money I was a nanny. It was nice because I got to take Brekkon with me.
First American Title Comp.: I was an escrow assistant. It was okay. I quite once I found out I was prego's with Korbin. Don't really desire to work at all anymore. Been there done that.
Four Movies I can watch over and over again:
Pride and Prejudice
Goonies
Last of the Mohicans
Princess Bride
Four Places I have Lived:
Puerto Rico till I was 7
Madison, Mississippi
Fort Worth, Texas
St. George, UT
Four T.V. Shows I Watch:
Desperate Housewives
Grey's Anatomy
The Office
Deadliest Catch
Four Places I've been on Vacation:
Puerto Rico - I went back every summer to visit my grandparents and loved it.
Mazatlan Mexico - my most fav. place to vacation. I have been there twice and loved it everytime. The best time to go, I think, is in December. You get more of the culture.
Cruise - I've been able to do two cruises and they are wonderful.
Disney World
Four Fav. Foods:
Stake
Crab Legs and shrimp
Dr. Pepper
Sweet Potato
Four websites I visit:
Executive Homemaker
The Office (I'm addicted)
Banana Republic
Moms minvan
Four People I'm Tagging: now you guys copy it and tag four more people
Mique
Stephanie
Renee
Jenni


4 comments:
Thanks for tagging me. I'll post mine over the next day. Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July.
My meme is up! Have a a great weekend.
Finally got mine finished- I have felt completely out of it the past couple of days....not being up on the blogworld...
Just saw that I was tagged. I will post mine shortly. I love that you blog Michelle, it's so fun to see what your guys are up too.
Post a Comment