Monday, July 9, 2007

Menu Plan Monday

It's that time again where I get to post our meals for the week. I missed last week because we were off camping so I'll have some carry overs. For more meals visit Menu Plan Monday over at Laura's I'm an Organizing Junkie.




Monday: Homemade raviolies with grilled cheese (kids favorite)


Tuesday: Mutual night so we are going easy with hot dogs, baked beans and chips


Wednesday: Grilled Chicken, baked potato, corn on the cob (grilled)


Thursday: Lasagna, salad, garlic bread


Friday: Left overs


Saturday: Curry Chicken w/ rice, rolls (carry over from last time)


Sunday: Chicken alfredo, cesar salad, garlic bread

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow, I love you meal plan! Have a wonderful week.

Disney for Boys said...

Wonderful menu, everything sounds great!! Thanks for sharing!

Have a blessed week!

♥Tiany♥

P.S. I too am a mama of boys ages 6,4,2 and 6 mos!

Renee said...

Your menu plan sounds great! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Julianne said...

What a great, great idea! I've got to get it together when I get back to Texas. Thanks for the inspiration!