I was tagged as being a Rockin' Girl Blogger by Mique, my new friend. Girl I enjoy your blog and talking with you too! This is such a great honor...I hope I can live up to it ; ).
1. Julie - I have known her since before this wonderful world of blogging. She has taught me many things about friendship and love. Thanks girl!
2. Stephanie - It has been great to reconnect with her through blogging. I love reading about what her twin boys are doing and watching her cute family grow.
3. Renee - I LOVE her site!! So fun to visit and full of alot of great recipes.
4. Julianne - I only got to know her for about a month before I moved from Texas but she is a great friend. Her site is full of amazing pictures of her beautiful family.
Okay girls, now your it - who do you think is a Rockin' Girl Blogger?
1. Julie - I have known her since before this wonderful world of blogging. She has taught me many things about friendship and love. Thanks girl!
2. Stephanie - It has been great to reconnect with her through blogging. I love reading about what her twin boys are doing and watching her cute family grow.
3. Renee - I LOVE her site!! So fun to visit and full of alot of great recipes.
4. Julianne - I only got to know her for about a month before I moved from Texas but she is a great friend. Her site is full of amazing pictures of her beautiful family.
Okay girls, now your it - who do you think is a Rockin' Girl Blogger?


2 comments:
We just got back from an impromptu trip and I found this. Thank You so much for the award and your kind words! I truly enjoy your blog as well. I'll follow up on this at my blog after I wade through unpacking and the mounds of laundry! ( I love vacations but wouldn't it be great if we could get home and just have everything magically unpacked and washed -LOL!)
Michelle, you are too nice. ;) Thanks for the tag--I'm so honored! Thanks for the fun day today, too. Looking forward to tomorrow!
Post a Comment